27/02/2012

Scandinavian Bliss and Beautiful Books






Do you know stylist Dorrit Elmquist and photographer Brigitta Wolfgang Drejer? These two Danish creatives published five books about Scandinavian interior style together and I hope very much there is more to come. I didn't find any English books but even if you don't know Danish or German I can highly recommend you to get a book by them. Pure Scandinavian bliss! In every book they visit different individual Danish and Swedish homes. From modern minimal to romantic style, you will find large very atmospherical images and even some recipes. I own four books by them (excluding the book about Danish hotels by the sea) and I still spend time with them happily.

You can have a small preview of the books here (just click on the covers). 

Images: Brigitta Wolfgang Drejer

No comments:

Post a Comment