18/05/2012

A labour of love - Love Lane Vintage














































Love Lane Vintage is a charming antique and vintage shop in the village of Billingshurst in England. At the moment they are moving from an old barn to a new location and their new website is in progress but I can't wait any longer to share this loveliest of business with you. Love Lane Vintage does also wedding styling, and vintage china hire. Owner Lucy designs also clothes and she runs the business with the help of her family You can easily see that it's a real labour of love. And how sweet; In the new shop, which will open in July, they will be serving homemade cake and bread from a mini kitchen.

The images make me so dream about running after the chickens in a simple romantic dress and sipping tea (with victoria sponge!) in a cottage garden with vintage china. Ok, a very romantic idea of country life but I totally believe in adding romance whenever you can. :)

As mentioned their website is in progress but you can visti their facebook page for more dreamy material.

I wish Lucy the best of success with her shop moving and reopening and lots of lovely customers! I hope to count myself to one of them, when visiting England.

Images: Country Homes & Interiors Magazine

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more she has such a special style, and so looking forward to having my stall at her Village Vintage Fair in Cuckfield in July.
    love your blog
    Jill

    ReplyDelete