03/05/2012

The sweetest things - Anknel and Burblets Blog





































"Anknel and Burblets - Food, interiors, motherhood and London life." When I read this title, I notionally set three exclamation marks behind it as it covers the very things I love (ok, I can't totally relate to motherhood yet). Add beautiful simple photographs and wise sympathic words and I'm over the moon. The only (not too bad) downside is, blogger Charlotte takes some of the most delicious cake photographs, you might immediately start to feel a strong craving for it! To make things a little worse; Charlotte writes another blog called Lovely Foods. And who are Anknel and Burblets? Charlotte's childhood fairies! :)

Images: Charlotte Franklin from Anknel and Burblets

1 comment:

  1. alexandra, wie toll es bei dir ist. wie ein nachmittag bei regen in einem schönen café mit vielen bunten zeitschriften. liebst, anne.

    ReplyDelete